Last updated 10 October, 2020
Your trust is important to us, which is why we are committed to ensure that your privacy is secured and protected. We want to strengthen that trust by being transparent with how we collect, use and protect your Personal Information.
The information that you share enables us to provide you the services that we offer and allow us to constantly improve it.
To constantly provide the proper protection to your information, we may update this policy every now and then to keep it responsive with Data Privacy requirements, coverage and technology security advancements. We encourage you to check this page from time to time to ensure that you are updated and pleased with any changes we made.
Personal Data that we collect about you
Personal Information: any information from which the identity of an individual can be reasonably and directly ascertained, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual such as the following:
- Mobile number (optional)
- Date of Birth (optional)
- Email Address / Facebook Account (for sign-up)
- Company Name
- Company Tax Identification Number
- Job title (optional)
- Type of work (android only)
- Average monthly income (android only)
Sensitive Personal Information: any information that falls under the category of personal information with higher security impact which we gather from the supporting documents presented such as:
- Age (optional)
- Gender (optional)
- Marital Status (optional)
Our reason why we collect your Personal Data
We collect your Personal Data, without limiting the generality of the purpose, to facilitate your transaction needs and avail of our products and services, among others:
- Enhance your customer experience and improve, develop and determine tailored products to meet your preferences and needs;
- Communicate relevant products and/or advisories to you;
- Show you relevant ads on and off our services and measure the effectiveness and reach of ads and service;
- Abide by any safety, security, public service or legal requirements and processes; and
- Process information for statistical, analytical, and research purposes.
When you use the App, you will be asked, if you will allow, to grant us a permission to:
- Read and modify Photos/Media/Files to allow you to add content such as pictures of receipts or and proof of your expenses
- Read, modify or delete your content in storage – allow us store your data on your device
- Use Camera – allow us to scan and take picture of your receipts or any proof of your expenses
- View Wi-Fi connection – to allows the app to switch form offline to online mode to synchronize your data
As mentioned, we collect your data to the extent necessary to comply with the requirements of the law and legal process, such as a legal and regulatory obligation (e.g. Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and Anti-Money Laundering Act (AMLA), or to prevent imminent harm to public security, safety or order.)
We also need your Personal Data for statistical, analytical, and research purposes to create anonymous and aggregate reports, which enables us to provide a better service to all our users, including you.
How data will be collected
There are many ways by which we collect your Personal Data. You might have shared it through filled out forms which can either be printed or online or data input thru mobile app/website, our official Facebook page/s and mobile applications. Collection of your Personal Data rely to the fullest extent possible on the original source. Your personal data might also have been obtained through our partners and affiliates.
Personal Data Protection Measures
The security of your Personal Data, in paper and electronic format, is important to us and we take reasonable steps to protect it from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorized access, modification, and unauthorized disclosure by establishing and enforcing Organizational, Physical and Technical Security Measures. When there is a need for us to store your Personal Data with a third-party data storage provider, we use contractual arrangements such as Data Sharing Agreement to ensure that those providers take appropriate measures that are aligned with our data privacy and information security policies.
Olivia and any Third party to whom Content is provided shall maintain a data security program conforming to the applicable data breach law and legal process, such as a legal and regulatory obligation (e.g. National Privacy Commission of the Philippines), which shall include reasonable and appropriate technical, organizational and security measures against the destruction, loss, unauthorized access or alteration of Content in the possession of Olivia during your subscription period.
Our need to share your Personal Data
There are times, when we need to share your Personal Information, and we would always ask for your consent. This is unless it would be used to comply with legal and regulatory mandates set by appropriate government agencies. With your consent, we would share your Personal Data to our Affiliates, Partners and/or Contracted Third Party Service Providers for processing, marketing, research, data analytics and other specified legitimate purpose. In these instances, we will ensure that your Personal Data will be secured and protected under the terms of a Data Sharing Agreement made with parties that can demonstrate sufficient organizational, physical and technical security measures to protect your Personal Data.
How long do we retain your Personal Data
Your personal Information will only be retained as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes stated above for which data was obtained.
Your rights as a Data Subject
- You have the right to access and request a copy of any information relating to you that we have on the computer database and/or manual filing system.
- You have the right to object on the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of your personal data.
- You have the right to file a complaint with our legal department/relevant government agencies for any violation of your rights as a data subject, including the National Privacy Commission of the Philippines.
Your way to access or correct your Personal Data
As we are transparent with each other, you will always have a way to access or correct your Personal Data unless there are practical, contractual and legal reasons that would prevent us from doing so. We would just need ample time to provide or correct that information for you, but rest assured it would be completed.
If you are in need of any assistance on your Data Privacy needs or concerns, you can email us at: email@example.com